Baby Food Cooler
Regular price $10.00 SGD
Regular priceUnit price per
Size: Approx 55x 86x 54mm
Material: Silicon Rubber
The Marna Baby Food Cooler is very easy to use. All you need is to just put water in and freeze it in the freezer. Take out when ready to use.
Just by putting it in the porridge or soup, it will help to cool down the food quickly to a temperature that is suitable for the child to consume.
Why should you avoid blowing the food with mouth?
You might be surprised to know that the bacteria that causes tooth decay can be passed on from one person to another. If you have cavities and you blow on your baby’s food, chances are that the bacteria from your mouth will be passed on to them.
Babies are not exposed to cavities causing Streptococcus mutans (a type of bacteria) when they are born. Streptococcus mutans causes cavities when they leave acid while feeding over the leftover food on teeth. Coming in contact with this bacteria will lead to the formation of plaque and then it will develop into cavities in your babies teeth even before they start to appear. It will just take five to six months for the bacteria to start the process of tooth decay. Moreover, a child’s teeth are the most vulnerable to bacteria when they’re just starting to evelop.
As per an Australian study, most toddlers pick up Streptococcus mutans from their mothers. The bacteria normally spreads when parents share saliva by blowing on their kid’s food, eating from the same spoon, and kissing their babies on the mouth.